Sharing My History

I was able to spend some time this past weekend with some people and places I haven't seen in a very long time.


Sharing this piece of my history with my husband and kids meant so much to me and having them with me as we said goodbye was so very comforting.

It's been a little crazy over here. Two weekends in a row spent out of town means insane laundry piles, a struggle to re-establish a family/homeschooling rhythm and that the Christmas decorations are just now coming down. I want to take some time to absorb all that was this past weekend, to remember those bits of my childhood and, with a birthday coming I'm in a mad rush to put this place back together again. I will be back here soon, there is just a little too much life happening right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment