Painting Therapy

When big brother has a favorite cousin visiting, he tends to leave out his usual favorite playmate. The one who puts up with his tackling and rough housing.


I've tried to point it out to him, I've tried getting him to include her in their games, but when there is another boy around, he really doesn't want anything to do with his baby sister. I guess I get that, but I can't help feeling bad for the poor little girl who gets left out.


Luckily, all it takes to put a smile back on her face is some time with mommy painting.

The little green dishes were found at a garage sale. I wanted to buy the tall container (there used to be two) and the lady made me take these 6 little dishes too because they were part of the set. I didn't know at the time that they were little ash trays, (shh, the kids still don't) but they are just perfect for painting. And they even have a cute holder to stack them in for storage.

No comments:

Post a Comment