All Better Buddies


I don't really know how to kick off a blog, this is my first time so be gentle with me. I hope to have some fun sewing stuff to share soon, for now, I guess I'll just start with one of my bunnies. This is my All Better Buddy and I hope to have some in my etsy shop soon. He has a pocket in the back to slide a wonderful, lavender scented rice pack into. You can store him in the freezer and use him to treat small bumps and bruises. The rice stays cool and he's soft and cuddly with a comforting lavender smell. Or heat the rice pack in the microwave for a minute or two, and you have a cozy friend to ease tummy aches or just to cozy into bed with. What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! Congrats on the first Blog. A-M and I agree...It looks great! The bunny is awesome too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys rock! Thanks for the support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!
    I really like the bunny it is cute. I would like one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, it's adorable! definitely looks nice and snuggly!

    ReplyDelete