It's Never Too Late for Halloween Costumes, Is It?

This and the following 4 posts were supposed to be published the weekend before Halloween, but life happened and it didn't get done. I was ready to scrap them, but so much work was put into them I just couldn't do it, even if I didn't get the best pics.

This year the kids came up with their costumes on their own. I was there to help with some of the problems and to rip out a few seams, but for the most part they made them. They put some time into making tutorials too and we think others would still love to add these costumes to their dress up collection so, for the next few days I have scheduled our Halloween costume tutorial posts, written and created by my not-so-little, littles.


Be sure to check back and see how these regular kids transformed into a Girl Pirate, a Noble Knight and Iris the Goddess of the Rainbow. (The sweet little pumpkin is hiding behind the knight)

No comments:

Post a Comment